Off the Beaten Path
Located just outside The Village of Egg Harbor this great 4 unit building has been newly restored and decorated. We are close for Wedding guests at Horse Shoe Bay Beach Club, Woodwalk Gallery, or Landmark Resort.
The whole building is Pet Friendly. The Pet rate is $35 one time charge
Groups… Families… Reunions… Scrap Bookers… Couples
Click here For The Brochure
See the “Off The Beaten Path Video“
Nightly Rate $180 /$190 upper level
10% discount 5 or more nights / 3 night minimum Oct.6 – 9, 2017
Winter rates Kornerstone $170 p/nt & Wildside $160 p/nt
Winter dates are until May 25,2017 and Nov 1, 2017 -May 24, 2018
- 2 upper apartments (Kornerstone has a fireplace)
- Living room with sleeper sofa ($15 p/p p/nt for 5th and 6th guest)
- Dining Area
- 2 bedrooms with queen beds in each
- Bath with tub/shower
- 50% deposit due within 7 days of booking.
- Balance due upon arrival.
- Check-in is between 4pm & 7pm at the office; Check-out by 11am
- 30 day cancellation notice required for refund of deposit less a $50.00 cancel fee.
- Cancellation less then 30 days no refund.
- No smoking
- TV/DVD and AC upper units only
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linens are supplied
- Breakfast is not included
Upper Level Apartments
Nightly Rate $160
Lower level Apartment sleeps 4 and 5 (Bunk)
Winter rate is $140 per/night 2 night minimum
• Living and dining great room • Kitchen fully equipped
• 1 bedroom with queen • Bath with tub/shower
• 1 bedroom 2 twin beds
TV/DVD player & Wi-Fi
What Guests Have Been Saying
We really enjoyed our visit to Door County! The location is beautiful, and Egg Harbor is a very charming town. We enjoyed hiking, visiting parks and walking around the harbor. Our stay was very comfortable and the facilities were very good. We had a great time and thank you so much.
The Chen Family