Off the Beaten Path
Located just outside The Village of Egg Harbor this great 4 unit building has been newly restored and decorated. We are close for Wedding guests at Horse Shoe Bay Beach Club, Woodwalk Gallery, or Landmark Resort.
Wi-Fi Pets are charged $50 one time fee per dog no more then 2.
Groups… Families… Reunions… Scrap Bookers… Couples
Click here For The Brochure
See the “Off The Beaten Path Video“
Nightly Rate $175 /$179 upper level
10% discount 5 or more nights / 3 night minimum Oct.6 – 9, 2017
Winter rates Kornerstone $170 p/nt & Wildside $160 p/nt
Winter dates are until May 25,2017 and Nov 1, 2017 -May 24, 2018
- 2 upper apartments (Kornerstone has a fireplace)
- Living room with sleeper sofa ($15 p/p p/nt for 5th and 6th guest)
- Dining Area
- 2 bedrooms with queen beds in each
- Bath with tub/shower
- 50% deposit due within 7 days of booking.
- Balance due upon arrival.
- Check-in is between 4pm & 7pm at the office; Check-out by 11am
- 30 day cancellation notice required for refund of deposit less a $50.00 cancel fee.
- Cancellation less then 30 days no refund.
- No smoking
- TV/DVD and AC upper units only
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linens are supplied
- Breakfast is not included
Upper Level Apartments
Nightly Rate $165
Lower level Apartment sleeps 4 and 5 (Bunk)
Winter rate is $150 per/night 2 night minimum
• Living and dining great room • Kitchen fully equipped
• 1 bedroom with queen • Bath with tub/shower
• 1 bedroom 2 twin beds
TV/DVD player & Wi-Fi
What Guests Have Been Saying
We really enjoyed our visit to Door County! The location is beautiful, and Egg Harbor is a very charming town. We enjoyed hiking, visiting parks and walking around the harbor. Our stay was very comfortable and the facilities were very good. We had a great time and thank you so much.
The Chen Family